Victorian Training Guarantee
Victorian Training Guarantee is a Government initiative to provide subsidised training to eligible participants.
Securing Jobs for Your Future –Victorian Training Guarantee will give Victoria a better vocational education and training system to meet the challenges and opportunities of a new century. This funding scheme offers new programs to help both individuals and businesses access a skills system that responds to their needs and demands by offering more choice and new funding models.
Eligibility Criteria for Victorian Training Guarantee
- Must be an Australian Citizen/ Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen
East Timorese Asylum Seeker or Holder of Temporary Protection Visa
- Must be a resident in Victoria
Applicants under the age of 20:
Eligible for all qualifications
Applicants over the age of 20:
Eligible for any course higher than their existing qualification
Benefits to Students - Start enhancing your future today.
We have created a unique opportunity that provides individuals who are committed to upskilling and gaining a qualification the ability to achieve your dream!
Our professional qualifications will provide you with the right skills to not only effectively do your job, but potentially boost your salary by $1000's every year! Improving your skills could open doors to promotions, new career directions and new experiences. Start enhancing your future today.
Click Here to use our easy online Qualifying Tool and find out in just 60 seconds if you are eligible.
List of Courses Available
Contact us today for a course brochure. Each brochure will provide you with course details such as, course entry requirements, employability skills, course outcomes, course completion time, unit standards in the course.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40507)
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40807)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41007)
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40207)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30407)
- Certificate II in Business (BSB20107)